At Chameleon Strategies we look at teams as being naturally creative, resourceful, and whole. Our method includes a combination of process work, alternate dispute resolution, emotional intelligence, Taoism, and quantum physics. The Chameleon Strategies approach is proven to:
- Increase workplace positivity – a proven factor in sustained productivity and employee retention
- Improve system-wide relationships and communication
- Develop and build cooperation and constructive conflict resolution skills
- Illuminate the creative potential within an organization, team, or community
- Create team alliances and allows for: fluent work flow, rapid movement from conflict to cooperation, and increased team spirit
- Assist in embracing and supporting change initiatives
- Identify issues that are hindering productivity and performance
Dr. John M. Gottman, one of the world’s foremost experts on relationships, has spent decades studying what creates success or failure in relationships. He has identified that the leading source of discontent in teams and intimate relationships is a steady diet of team toxins which include: blaming or criticism, defensiveness, stonewalling, and contempt.
Our qualified professional coaches help you identify your team toxins and provide your organization or team with the tools necessary to eradicate discontent. Chameleon’s coaches match their coaching styles, techniques, and processes to meet the needs of your organization or team. We ensure that your team is having the tough conversations and getting to the core issues. We help our clients create a more coherent vision of the future which enhances teamwork and increased positivity.
Call Chameleon Strategies today to explore how organization systems coaching can benefit your team or organization. We will customize an approach that works for you.
The daily rate includes two facilitators, all consultations, curriculum design, facilitation, and evaluation.
- One full day of coaching for groups of under 20 – $4,000 / day
- One full day of coaching for groups of 21+ – $200 per head