Moving Together to the Sacred Heartbeat of the Drum
The Heart of Healing is a seven week online series based on seven sacred teachings. A land based gathering will be held on the final week.
Begins online Sept. 15, 2021
10-11:30 AM PST
Seven weeks, seven sacred teachings…
- WEEK 1 – The Power of Togetherness: Bringing Dignity to the Role of Caring for One Another
- WEEK 2 – How Culture Protects & Provides for Us
- WEEK 3 – Trusting in Nature’s Way
- WEEK 4 – The Gentle Way of Ritual
- WEEK 5 – Movement, Grieving & Healing ~ Water Teachings
- WEEK 6 – Recovering & Developing Resilience & Courage
- WEEK 7 – Ceremony, Celebration & Rest
During our final week, we will gather on the land with our Heart of Healing community on Sinixt and Syilx Territory, Rock Creek, BC.
The Heart of Healing is a community collaboration created for Indigenous community, by Indigenous community.
Brought to you by Red Earth Medicine: Foundation for Indigenous Ways of Knowing, Yamakpaǂ ʔawumu, Kweykway Consulting, CMHA-BC, and Community Action Initiative.
* Registering for one week will register you for the entire seven weeks.
* The Heart of Healing is a FREE event.